Friday, March 14, 2008

First Post

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. This blog has existed for about about 4 months but has yet to get a single entry. I could procrastinate not longer. An entry had to be written.

This blog will allow myself and Neal, and other contributors, to pontificate on the 2008 elections. While we'll probably focus more on the presidential election, they'll surely be some content on local elections. Especially now that Bud Cramer has decided to step down from his post as this area's representative in Congress. Surely we'll get a Republican in there... Anyway, I digress.

I'll try to make weekly entries. Notice I said try. I'm hoping to mix in some videos or even some songs. Maybe even a haiku in there every once in a while.

Keep posted, update your bookmarks, and get ready for a perspective on the election you'll not find anywhere else.

No comments: